GTAW, also called as TIG welding, is an arc welding process which uses a non-consumable tungsten electrode to produce the weld.
Teach how to join sheetmetal and rebuild metal using TIG welding process. Also teach to identify the common welding defects and how to avoid them.
For Welders who need to perform TIG welding.
People who are working in the aerospace industry.
• Explain the safety precautions and procedures to be observed when performing welding in a hangar and aircraft maintenance workshop
• Explain the hazards associated with TIG welding Perform TIG welding on metal plates
• Explain the types of equipment used in TIG welding
• Describe the types of welding electrodes and shielding gas used in TIG welding
• Explain the difficulties of welding in flat, horizontal and vertical position and the methods to overcome them
• Outline the limitation of TIG welding
• Identify welding defects and methods to avoid them
• Rebuild metal on plate
Dieses ziel wurde essay deutsch schreiben von der facharbeit schreiben mehrheit der kommunen nicht erreicht.